Last Friday, August 18th, Pérez y Cía. Americas participated in Blue Friday in favor of the Fundación Pro Niños Del Darién whose work is carried out in Panama in the Emberá-Wounaan region and the province of Darién.

The funds raised with this activity are used for the Health and Nutrition Program developed by the Foundation, which currently serves approximately 6,000 children located in 99 communities, of which 48% are indigenous and the remaining 52% are made up of locals and living in extreme conditions.

Furthermore, the group’s management decided to double the amount raised during this significant action. This generous gesture reaffirms the company’s commitment not only to its business activities, but also to improving the living conditions of those who need it most in the community.

A few months ago, Pérez y Cía Américas became a Corporate Sponsor of the Fundación Pro Niños de Darién by approving the annual support for 3 godchildren of the Puerto Indio Darién School.

Thank you to all the people who contributed to this activity!

Leave a Reply